We Are Here To Provide Professional
And Experienced Healthcare Staff
Personal Care & Support
Embrace Healthcare has a range of homecare services to suit all needs and budgets regardless of complexity. We can help with day to day tasks as well offer more complex support if needed. Below are some of the services we can assist with:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Dressing and preparation for bed.
- Domestic support, such as cleaning, tidying, etc
- Monitoring and assisting with medication
- Shopping, Post Office, Pension, Pharmacy collections, Outings.
- Night sitting and 24 hour care
- Meal preperation
- Escorting to college, training centres and socialising.
- Assisting individuals to manage their own funding and finances.
- Helping people to maintain records.
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Elderly people
- Alcohol/substance misuse
- The Elderly, Adults and young people
- Challenging behaviour
- People in need of personal care.
- People with dementia and autism
- People with Learning Disabilities
It is also our objective to provide this service with the minimum amount of disruption and as cost effectively as possible, but with the reliability you are entitled to expect. Our staff will be expected to maintain a professional clean appearance at all times, dressed in uniform provided by Embrace Health Care with ID badge and understand the required Standard of Conduct.
We hope that whenever you need any staff, have a problem or a query, you will contact us, so that we may be given the chance to prove we are a “caring” agency and want to work with you, to the ultimate aim – then benefit of the residents, yourselves and ourselves!
Live-in Care enables anyone with care needs to continue living in their own home with a round the clock care worker. Whether you just need some companionship or you have some specific health issues that mean you require extra support, live-in care provides a realistic and affordable alternative to moving into a care home, including: full time live-in care, 24 Hour care and Home care services.
Embrace Healthcare staff are employees and are fully trained and DBS checked throughout their employment. We would love to hear from you if you are looking for care at home for someone else or yourself, please contact us.
The Benefits of Live-In care include:
- Comparable costs to care homes.
- Living within your own home with your own care worker.
- One to one care so you have greater flexibility and personalisation.
- Continue your chosen lifestyle.
Active Recovery / Hospital Discharge
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for care at home for someone else or yourself, please contact us from this site.
Embrace Health Care are a team of highly experienced recruitment consultants providing quality healthcare staff across Yorkshire.
Nursing and healthcare employment across Yorkshire
Embrace Health Care are a team of highly experienced recruitment consultants providing quality healthcare staff across Yorkshire. We have a number of regular clients requiring temporary and permanent healthcare and nursing staff. Our clients include homes for those with disabilities, care and nursing homes, mental health services and support centres for alcohol and drug misuse. All candidates must have 6 months’ experience of employment within the UK and hold all relevant eligibility paperwork. We have the resources to carry out DBS checks and qualifications must be proven.
Basic Life Support
Health And Safety
Moving and Handling