ID Verification Form
In submitting the information via the website you are agreeing to us holding your information for the purpose of applying for a job at Embrace Health Care or are requesting your details to be held on file should a suitable position become available. Data submitted via the website will be held for 12 – 24 months in our email accounts and on our back office systems. Data held on the website will be deleted within 12-months. If you require more information on our Data Protection Policy and Data Retention Policy prior to submitting any details please use the contact form. If you do not want us to hold your information on our systems please telephone us to discuss.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS BY DOWNLOADING THE PDF COPY OF THE FILE, COMPLETING IT AND SENDING IT TO EMBRACE HEALTH CARE AS THE INFORMATION WILL NEED TO BE VERIFIED BY A THIRD PARTY
(ID checked via Route 1)
You need 3 documents:
1 document from Group 1, and,
2 further documents from either Group 1 or 2a/b.
You need 3 documents
1 document from Group 2a, and,
2 further documents from either Group 2a or 2b.
You will also be required to have your ID validated by an external service.
You need a Birth Certificate (UK & Channel Islands), and,
4 further documents UK birth certificate, and,
4 further docs from Group 2 comprising of 1 from Group 2a and 3 further documents from Group 2a or 2b.
You will be expected to bring the originals to an interview if successful at the application stage.
If you have chosen not to upload files we still may ask you to provide documents prior to interview selection.
To upload multiple files from your PC use the “Ctrl” key pressed whilst selecting all files.
Supported file types are png, jpg, gif, zip, rar, txt, doc, pdf, docx.
A limit of 8Mb is placed on the maximum size of all files.
I supply sufficient documents to confirm my identity for DBS application and safe recruitment practice. I agree to these documents being photocopied for DBS verification purposes and understand that they will be securely disposed of within 6 months* of the date of Disclosure. (* Excepting Regulated Care Homes per CQC requirements). I declare that the information I have given on this form is correct.
Embrace Health Care will not accept a partially complete application and if any of the forms are missing we can not guarantee your application will be considered. For each form you will receive a confirmation email confirming the submission and we recommend that you retain this as proof. On submission you will be redirected to the next form but you do not need to complete within a specified time as long as all are received prior to the closing data of the advertised position.
- A document issued by a previous employer, the Inland Revenue, the Benefits Agency, the Contributions Agency or the Employment Service which states the person’s National Insurance Number.
- A passport describing the holder as a British citizen, or as having the right of abode in or re-admission to the United Kingdom.
- A passport containing a Certificate of Entitlement to right of abode.
- A certificate of registration or naturalisation as a British citizen. A birth certificate issued in the UK or in the Republic of Ireland.
- A passport or national identity card issued by a member state of the European Economic Area Agreement (EEA), which describes the holder as a national of that State.
- A passport or other travel document endorsed to show that the person named is exempt from immigration control, has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK, or has no time limit on their stay; or a Home Office letter confirming this.
- A passport or other travel document endorsed to show that the person named has current leave to enter or remain in the UK, and is not precluded from taking the employment in question, or a Home Office letter confirming this.
- A UK residence permit issued to a national of a member state of the EEA.
- A passport or other travel document endorsed to show that the holder has a right of residence in the UK as a family member of a named person who is a national of a member state of the EEA and is resident in the UK.
- A letter issued by the Home Office indicating that the person named is a British citizen or has permission to take employment.
- A work permit or other approval to take employment issued by the Department for Education and Employment.
- A passport describing the holder as a British Dependent Territories citizen and which indicates that the status derives from a connection with Gibraltar. European Economic Area (EEA) countries (as at December 1996) Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Iceland Ireland Italy Liechtenstein Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Portugal Spain Sweden UK
PDF COPY ID VERIFICATION
If you need to have the form and evidence verified please download the PDF Form and send it to us via the post please click on all the link and print and complete; Please enclose all requested documentation.